Bridge between the massifs of Massif des Maures, known for its beautiful rock, the town of Roquebrune-sur-Argens offers an exceptional setting for all lovers of hiking and water activities. Les Issambres, is a quiet town, a paradise with these 8 km of coves and creeks. Through the Sentier du Littoral, you can discover the Mediterranean flora and a breathtaking panorama.
Roquebrune is located on the historic road of the highlights of Provence. It is full of legends and mysterious stories that have been passed over the centuries.
La Maison du Patrimoine exposes everything that constitutes the historical heritage of Roquebrune-sur-Argens, from prehistory to the present.
At the Village
- The Parish Church of the sixteenth century
- The Old Fountain of 1780
- The New Fountain and Wash house located opposite the town hall
- The Templar House of 1249
- The Anfred Tower, vestige of the XI century ramparts
- Sundial created in 2005, at the bottom of the Street André Cabasse
- The Chapel of St. Michael on the Alfred Perrin place
- Templar Chapel St Pierre, at the roundabout of CD7
At Les Issambres
- Roman Vivier, the monument at the " Pointe de la Calle "-
- Chapel of the dolmens, located boulevard Iberian , consisted of 4 stone pillars supporting a roof
At the Village
- 25 bridges, the Col de Valdingarde, built in 1775
- Le Rocher Roquebrune, dated to 280 million years and peaking at 373m
- Gorges du Blavet, all purple and pink cliffs climbing site
- Belvedere, installed on the water tower overlooking the station